Vendors and contractors working on certain Visy sites must first be registered in the Visy Vendor and Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Visy commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows vendors to have their business details and required documents (including insurances and licences) uploaded to prove their compliance to work for Visy.
Vendors and contractors can also register and book their employees into inductions that they can complete to work for Visy.
The system allows Visy and its vendors and contractors to manage a shared duty of care, and ensures they’re included in an exclusive database of preferred suppliers to work for us.
Which sites require registration ?
Current sites requiring registration in the Visy Vendor and Contractor Management System:
Please check back regularly as more Visy sites are added to the System.
The complete Pegasus solution:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation, and inspection of vendors & contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract