Contractors working on certain Visy sites must first be registered in the Visy Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Visy commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contractors to have their business details and required documents (including insurances and licences) uploaded to prove their compliance to work for Visy.
Contractors can also register and book their workers into inductions that they can complete to work for Visy.
The system allows Visy and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care, and ensures they’re included in an exclusive database of preferred suppliers to work for us.
Which sites require registration?
Current sites requiring registration in the Visy Contractor Management System:
New South Wales:
- Tumut (VP9 & VP10)
- Reservoir (VP2)
- Coolaroo (VP4 & VP5)
- Coolaroo Cogeneration Plant (WTE)
- Gibson Island (VP8)
Please check back regularly as more Visy sites are added to the System.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract