What certifications must a company hold to register in the system?

  • Public and Product Liability insurance of $20M for any one occurrence
  • Workers Compensation Insurance for Australian companies who pay more than $7,500 in wages
  • Personal ​Accident & ​Income Protection Insurance for Australian sole traders
  • Expat / Travel insurance for international vendors outside Australia and New Zealand
  • If applicable, other forms, insurance, or licences such as:
    • Motor Vehicle and Plant Insurance
    • Marine / Transit Insurance
    • High Risk Licencing
    • Electrical Licencing

For Self Supervised contractors, ​safety related documentation such as:

  • Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
  • Incident Management Procedures
  • Training / Induction Procedures
  • Drug and Alcohol Policy

Heavy Haulage Vendors to complete an additional Safe Transport Assessment relating to the Chain of Responsibility (COR) legislation.